We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors and customers.
This policy applies where we are acting as a data controller with respect to the personal data of our website visitors; in other words, where we determine the purposes and means of the processing of that personal data.
Our website incorporates privacy controls which affect how we will process your personal data. By using the privacy controls, you can specify whether you would like to receive direct marketing communications and limit the publication of your information.
In this policy, "we", "us" and "our" refer to West End Man Ltd, West End Man & WestEndMan.com.
Cookies are used on our website:
1) For technical purposes essential to effective operation of our website, especially with regards to navigation and adding an item to your basket for example that will still be there if you leave the website and visit later.
2) To allow West End Man to market products and services to you, including but not limited to web banner advertisements and updates.
3) To allow West End Man to collect information about your browsing and shopping habits and patterns, including but not limited to monitoring the level of stock etc.
4) To enable us to offer you a unique shopping experience, from targeted discounting to communication with you via Live Chat.
We do not suggest disabling your cookies as this may have a negative impact on your shopping experience, however if you wish to do this you can easily do a google search for 'disable cookies on my browser'. If you are not sure which browser you are using, go to the top right hand side and click 'About' which should tell you which browser and version you are using.
We use analytics in order for us to see how many visitors our website has, either from a specific country or location, or looking for a specific search term. This snapshot allows us to improve our website as we can see how long a customer spends on a specific webpage for example before they make their purchase or visit another webpage or perhaps leave our website, however we do not know any of this information without Google Analytics which is why we use it. The vast majority of websites have analytics installed for the above purposes, and it allows us to continually improve our website and customer experience.
1) You have the right to aceess - you can ask us for copies of your personal data;
2) You have the right to rectification - you can ask us to rectify inaccurate personal information and to complete incomplete personal data;
3) You have the right to erase your personal data - simply contact us and ask us to remove your details and our data protection officer will comply with your request within 5 working days.
We may update this policy from time to time by publishing a new version on our website. You should check this page regularly to ensure you are happy with any changes to this policy.